In the previous article we came to know the benefits of yoga combined with Pilates can do wonder in shedding excess weight and becoming slim. This is just one benefit of payo which is the combination of yoga with Pilates where the goodness of both is brought together. But even though the exercises are simple and easy, it may not suit all because of age and health conditions and it is better to consult your doctor before going in for any workouts. After talking your doctor’s permission, you have to find a certified professional like Charlene Johnson who has long been guiding many in payo workouts and has produced excellent results bringing smiles on the faces of many obese people. Refer to the website www.fitnessrocks.org to know more about payo.
Now Let’s See The Benefits Of Payo One By One
- Improves flexibility of the entire body and helps us to respond faster to situations.
- Increases muscular strength and tones down hard rigid muscles particularly the ones in the abdomen, lower back, hips and buttocks which are the core muscles of the body.
- Balances both sides of the body by balancing the muscles which helps us to move faster and walk without limping or shaking.
- Better blood circulation and oxygen supply to all parts of the body.
- Improves the stability of the spinal cord and helps to keep it erect.
- Helps to get over musculoskeletal disorders including bone injuries and regular practice of payo in the long run prevents damage to muscles and bones.
- Improves breathing by increasing lung capacity through deep breathing techniques.
- Improves memory, concentration and will power. Calms down the mind and reduces stress, depression and anxiety level. This gives strength to face life with optimism by lifting our confidence level.
- Payo workouts improve our analytical power and help us to solve our problems be it at office or at home without getting tensed.
- Improves body awareness and gives a feeling of self-fulfillment.
- Improves immunity by removing the toxins from the body and gives more resistance against contagious diseases.
- Increases the metabolic activity by improving the function of digestive and excretory systems.
- Payo helps to bring and maintain hormonal balance in the body keeping disorder like diabetes and thyroid at bay.
- Helps to get continuous sleep without any disturbance.
- Makes us feel fresh and energetic throughout the day.
- Reduces allergic reaction in the body by improving the immunity.
- Postpones aging and age related disorders.
We have seen so many benefits of payo not given by any other weight loss techniques and you are not going to lose anything by trying it. To all the obese people out there who want to lose weight naturally and safely without any side-effects, try payo and I will assure that you will never get disappointed if you follow payo along with the prescribed diet pattern coming along with it.