Eliminate the fat in your belly with this healthy breakfast.
There is nothing more troubling than looking in the mirror and noting that we have accumulated fat in the abdomen, definitely the daily disorder that any person carries in their life with food and sedentary is noted, and in a rather uncomfortable and unpleasant way, because nobody likes to know that he has extra kilos in that area that is so difficult to burn for more diet and exercise to be done.
Actually at the moment you eat, no one cares about the calories that that food you carry to your mouth has, and more so if it is something delicious, because that yes you have to recognize, what most damages the organism is what the Obviously very few people are going to prefer a salad to a fried chicken with fries, which is what is commonly consumed by humans as it is what they like the most.
Although some experts claim that this is completely false, since if the person knows how to properly prepare their food, it can make them totally delicious without the need to resort to the processed foods mentioned above, which despite being delicious are highly harmful to the body, since they contain large amounts of fat and of course many calories.
This preparation will change your life!
There are healthy alternatives that facilitate the weight loss of that area as it was said above, it is very difficult to go down, keep in mind also that if you maintain a balanced diet and exercise regularly, you can achieve better results. You can also add Rhodiola Rosea supplement with your daily diet, it is natural and have proven results.
As everything in this life has a solution, here we will tell you a nutritious breakfast that promises to get rid of that horrible fat accumulated in the belly, and purify your body so that you can get a flat abdomen, so pay attention and hands to the work!
- 300 ml low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 5-7 fleshy plums
- This breakfast should be prepared at night for the following day.
- Sprinkle some boiling water (100 ml) over the dried plums, cover and leave to act for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now in a bowl put the oats, ground flax and cocoa powder, then pour the yogurt and stir well.
- Pick the plums (it can be done in a blender or manually, bring them to the “pure” state) and add them to the previous mixture, then refrigerate.
- In the morning, remove from the refrigerator and enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast, the results will become remarkable in a few days.